There is nothing more unpleasant than returning after having spent the perfect vacation in a dirty and messy home. Whether you are away for a few days or a few weeks, if you prepare your home in advance, you will avoid the dreadful bustle of your return. In the following lines, we will share with you the steps to achieving the goal of “Returning to a Clean and Arranged House”.
Take care of your home by cleaning it basically and following the following steps:
- Arrange – returning to a messy home after staying in a clean and tidy hotel is bordered by a terrible nightmare and to avoid stacking your belongings and putting your order in chaos.
- Move with a vacuum cleaner or swing the floors, especially along the places you use for food, and remove any crumbs and debris from the floor. If you miss this step, the chance for your home to get hit by ants and other insects is pretty big.
- Unplug all appliances – in the event of a thunderstorm or other electrical problems, they will be protected. We also include the boiler to the appliances, so you can also save on the electricity bill by making a bonus.
- Plants and pets – the easiest solution is to leave a key to a friend or neighbour to take care of them in your absence.
Perhaps the most important part of the home. We are certain that dirt, mold and unpleasant odors are the last things you want to find after a vacation. Click To Tweet That’s why:
- Collect and wash all dirty dishes and utensils.
- Clean all surfaces thoroughly and remove any food residue.
- Check the refrigerator and discard anything that could be spoiled during your absence. If it does not last for a long time, it is time to empty the fridge and clean it thoroughly.
- Throw away all the junk and wash the bins
- Ensure that all the faucets are well closed, thus preventing any leaks and high water bill.
- Still, buy something to eat that would not spoil you while you are away, so you will not be wondering what to eat by returning home.
The bathroom and the toilet
A little effort before your departure and many saved nerves on your return
- Clean the shower and bath well if you have one.
- Wash the tiles thoroughly and rinse well thoroughly afterwards so that they do not get dry traces of it later.
- Empty the trash in the bathroom and wash it well.
- Here, check all the faucets and close them well.
And if cleaning before your vacation sounds like a terrible and exhausting activity, remember that you can always hire a professional cleaning company like end of tenancy cleaning Loughton to take care of your cleaning in your absence. This surely ensures that your return will be in a perfectly clean and orderly home.